On 5/31/07, Tom Lambrechts <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hello,
I found a wiki page "best practices: the location of configuration files
vs resources" , but it is empty.
Can somebody define this best practice and explain what the standard way
is to use the src/main/config. This dir is a part of the standard
directory structure of maven 2 but nowhere it is explained.
Regards,
Tom

I don't have the answer, but src/main/config is not included by
default during a jar build whereas src/main/resources is included.

--
Robert Dale