On 5/31/07, SiSi'mon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

We do not have the ability to run a maven repository for customers to serve
them and oracle.jar - too many headaches and approval and hoops to jump
through with IT.

Is there a way to tell maven about another jar?

no, only what people already told you about install:install-file

Or is there a maven repository out there with Oracle jars?

no

thanks

Si'mon

Wendy Smoak-3 wrote:

> On 5/31/07, SiSi'mon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>> We have a product we wish to deliver that requires compliation.  We have
>> pom.xml file that specifies all the dependencies but there is one
>> dependency
>> (Oracle jdbc jars) for which there is no repository so we must package
>> the
>> .jar files in a /lib/ directory under our application.
>
> Instead, you should either install these jars in your local
> repostiory, or establish an internal corporate repository to share
> them among your development team (assuming that's allowed by the
> license.)
>
> --
> Wendy

I could give you my word as a Spaniard.