On 01/06/07, Dan Tran <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

assembly plugin uses plexus-archiver which currently does not support
unpacking .rar extension.
File a enhancement request against both plexux-archiver and assembly
plugin.

http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/PLXCOMP-67

and

http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MASSEMBLY-215

As a workaround, I can use the maven-antrun-plugin, but it's more complex
than I think it should be.

Thanks,

James

-D

On 6/1/07, James Abley <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I have this in my assembly configuration:
>
>        <dependencySet>
>            <includes>
>                <include>jackrabbit*rar</include>
>            </includes>
>            <outputFileNameMapping>jcr-repository.rar
> </outputFileNameMapping>
>            <outputDirectory>/applications</outputDirectory>
>            <unpack>true</unpack>
>            <scope>runtime</scope>
>        </dependencySet>
>
> This fails:
>
> [INFO] Failed to create assembly: Error adding file-set for
> 'org.apache.jackrabbit:jackrabbit-jca:rar:1.3' to archive: Error
> adding archived file-set. UnArchiver not found for: C:\

Users\jabley\.m2\repository\org\apache\jackrabbit\jackrabbit-jca\1.3\jackrabbit-