To not have them in the repo, you could look at <dependency> <scope> of system, and set <systemPath>.

You will still have to declare each dependency. It is a Maven tenet to declare all dependencies.

If your situation allows sharing the dep list across projects, a parent pom could contain some/all of the deps. This would ease the pain of dupe deps across components.

On Fri, 1 Jun 2007 08:27:23 -0500