Hi,

My team is very interested to see jdev plugin!

We are planning to use Maven2 in a very big project based on Oracle and JEE
technologies, and ofcourse,  we are using Jdeveloper and the big problem is
lack of a jdev plugin.

Btw, there is also very poor Cargo support for OC4J (>= 10.1.3) (have to use
exec and OC4J specific tools..)

Vanja