Hello,
I am trying to Mavenize a multi-module J2EE Oracle ADF project that is
currently built with several Ant scripts and developed in JDeveloper
10.1.3.2

One of the main problems I have is that the project depends on many
Artifacts (jar files) distributed with JDeveloper.

Thus, In order to build this project with Maven I have to set up an
internal repository in our company with all the JDeveloper jar files.
At the moment I am trying to do this with the file:// protocol on a
network share.

However I'm not really sure the way to go about this and I can't seem
to find any good documentation on it. Non of the jars distributed with
JDeveloper are versioned. Do I have to version all the jar files
myself and put them in the correct package directories, in order to
conform to the Maven repository layout convention? How do I know what
version to re-name the jar files to?

If I do have to do this its a BIG and tedious job because there's so
many dependencies. And what about the pom files for each jar, how do
these get created?

I'd be very grateful to hear from anyone who can help
Kind regards
Andy Birchall