Hello,

Yes Raul, you can package a ejb project as an ear with the ejb modules as
submodules.

And in this case you do not even need to create an ear project.You can
configure your ejb modules as sub-modules for your ear packaging inside the
maven-ear-plugin.

Just keep in mind which all modules you need to package exclude the ones
which are not intended to be packaged.