What version of the site plugin?

On 7 Jun 07, at 3:22 AM 7 Jun 07, Christian Schulte wrote:

On Di, Juni 5, 2007 01:08, Jason van Zyl wrote:
I have built a snapshot for 2.0.7 and put it here:

http://people.apache.org/~jvanzyl/

I figure folks are going to try and squeeze in more issues so what I
plan is let people state their case for issues and I'll slot those
into 2.0.8. I'll look those over and push whatever I can into 2.0.7
but I would like to call for vote on Wednesday let people mess around
and release it on Monday.

Using the 2.0.7-SNAPSHOT produces the following stacktrace for me. I
already tried removing the local repository and downloading a fresh copy of all artifacts but the problem remains. This happens when running mvn
clean install -U -up for an artifact of type pom.

[INFO]
---------------------------------------------------------------------- --
[ERROR] FATAL ERROR
[INFO]
---------------------------------------------------------------------- --
[INFO] loader constraints violated when linking
org/codehaus/plexus/util/xml/pull/XmlSerializer class
[INFO]
---------------------------------------------------------------------- --
[INFO] Trace
java.lang.LinkageError: loader constraints violated when linking
org/codehaus/plexus/util/xml/pull/XmlSerializer class
        at
org.apache.maven.doxia.site.decoration.io.xpp3.DecorationXpp3Writer.wr iteBody(DecorationXpp3Writer.java:119)
        at
org.apache.maven.doxia.site.decoration.io.xpp3.DecorationXpp3Writer.wr iteDecorationModel(DecorationXpp3Writer.java:202)
        at
org.apache.maven.doxia.site.decoration.io.xpp3.DecorationXpp3Writer.wr ite(DecorationXpp3Writer.java:67)
        at
org.apache.maven.plugins.site.SiteDescriptorArtifactMetadata.storeInLo calRepository(SiteDescriptorArtifactMetadata.java:81)
        at
org.apache.maven.artifact.repository.metadata.DefaultRepositoryMetadat aManager.install(DefaultRepositoryMetadataManager.java:450)
        at
org.apache.maven.artifact.installer.DefaultArtifactInstaller.install (DefaultArtifactInstaller.java:79)
        at
org.apache.maven.plugin.install.InstallMojo.execute (InstallMojo.java:92)
        at
org.apache.maven.plugin.DefaultPluginManager.executeMojo (DefaultPluginManager.java:443)
        at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoals (DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:539)
        at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoalWithLif ecycle(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:480)
        at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoal (DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:459)
        at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoalAndHand leFailures(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:311)
        at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeTaskSegment s(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:278)
        at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.execute (DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:143) at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.doExecute (DefaultMaven.java:334) at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.execute(DefaultMaven.java: 125)
        at
sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke (NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
        at
sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke (DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
        at
        at

Thanks,

Jason