Can anyone address my issue..

When I try to run the following command (test command for maven set up),
I am able to succeed but it invokes applet alert like following.But when
I start androMDA build using maven , the number of such alerts are
numerous and even thousands, can anyone tell me what is the problem and
suggest me to how to continue the setup without this Alert.

I am using following command :

mvn archetype:create -DgroupId=testapp -DartifactId=testapp

Also it writes the following config settings :
420K downloaded

[WARNING] *** CHECKSUM FAILED - Checksum failed on download: local =
'96923dfee28d4fd0d219ad5c2bb3c5

1b165d0624'; remote = '5d3ccc056b6f056dbf0dddfdf43894b9065a8f94' -
IGNORING

Current policy properties

        thread.thread_num_limited: true

        file.write.state: disabled

        net.connect_ex_dom_list:

        mmc.sess_cab_act.block_unsigned: false

        mmc.sess_cab_act.action: validate

        mmc.sess_pe_act.block_blacklisted: false

        mmc.sess_pe_act.block_invalid: true

        jscan.sess_applet_act.stub_out_blocked_applet: true

        file.destructive.in_list:

        jscan.sess_applet_act.block_all: false

        file.write.in_list:

        file.nondestructive.in_list:

        window.num_limited: true

        file.read.state: disabled

        jscan.session.origin_uri:
http://mirrors.ibiblio.org/pub/mirrors/maven2/velocity/velocity-de

p/1.4/velocity-dep-1.4.jar

        file.nondestructive.state : disabled

        jscan.session.user_ipaddr: 10.66.64.83

        net.connect_other: false

        thread.thread_num_max: 8

        file.destructive.ex_list:

        file.nondestructive.ex_list:

        file.write.ex_list:

        jscan.sess_applet_act.sig_invalid: block

        file.read.in_list:

        mmc.sess_cab_act.block_invalid: true

        jscan.session.policyname : TU1DIERlZmF1bHQgUG9saWN5

        mmc.sess_pe_act.action: validate

        thread.threadgroup_create: false

        net.connect_in_dom_list:

        net.bind_enable: false

        jscan.sess_applet_act.sig_trusted: pass

        jscan.session.user_name: 10.66.64.83

        jscan.session.user_hostname:

        file.read.ex_list:

        jscan.sess_applet_act.sig_blacklisted: block

        jscan.session.daemon_protocol: http

        net.connect_src: true

        jscan.sess_applet_act.unsigned: instrument

        mmc.sess_pe_act.block_unsigned: false

        file.destructive.state: disabled

        mmc.sess_cab_act.block_blacklisted: true

        window.num_max: 5

[INFO] Setting property: classpath.resource.loader.class =>
'org.codehaus.plexus.velocity.ContextCla

ssLoaderResourceLoader'.

[INFO] Setting property: velocimacro.messages.on => 'false'.

[INFO] Setting property: resource.loader => 'classpath'.

[INFO] Setting property: resource.manager.logwhenfound => 'false'.

Can anyone tell me where these settings are stored ?