Is there a complete list of packaging types? I see a short list on http://maven.apache.org/plugins/index.html, but I imagine that there are other plugins that provide other kinds of packaging.

Is there a simple way to grep through the plugins in a repository to see what packaging they provide?

I ask partly out of curiosity, and partly because I have an ant-based "project" that generates a set of documents . If I were to mavenize this, I imagine that the bundle of documents would be installed/deployed so that it would be available to other projects (which may create assemblies containing the documents along with bits and pieces of other projects/modules). So what would I set the packaging to for this document project?
--
                -Greg