Thanks for the feedback everyone, much appreciated.

So, having a build triggered only by scm changes is currently not a
feature. Cool, but would be good. Emmanuel - from what i understand
from your post do you mean that continuum currently should not be
building a scheduled build if there are no modifications in the
repository? This isn't what i've been experiencing but is the
behaviour i'm looking for. I'm using version 1.0.3, has anyone else
seen this happen?

Thanks,
Cam

On 6/13/07, Emmanuel Venisse <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Continuum works like that by default

Emmanuel