On 6/13/07, Jens Hohl <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

when i only compile my multiproject which also contains an war module I
get an error when the WAR is module ist compiled that there are missing
dependencies.

Is that correct ? The war simply have to compile small amount of code
against already compiled sourcecode from other modules.

Did you list those dependencies on the war module's pom?

In order to help, we need to see the pom and the error message.

--
Wendy