Hey Y.,

gc134728 wrote:
> If i perform a release using the maven release plugin can automate it to send
> a mail to a developers list?  and I like to have different mailing lists some
> projects need to inform everybode on release and some project just by a select
> number of people.

I use the maven-changes-plugin for this - works great:

<build>
  <plugins>
    <plugin>
      <artifactId>maven-release-plugin</artifactId>
      <configuration>
        <goals>deploy site-deploy changes:announcement-generate
changes:announcement-mail</goals>
      </configuration>
    </plugin>
    <plugin>
      <artifactId>maven-changes-plugin</artifactId>
      <configuration>
        <smtpHost>mailserver.example.com</smtpHost>
        <smtpPort implementation="java.lang.Integer">25</smtpPort>
        <toAddresses>
          <toAddress>[EMAIL PROTECTED]</toAddress>
        </toAddresses>
      </configuration>
    </plugin>
  </plugins>