Hi,

Use the the "provided" scope on your dependencies.

--
Cheers,
Kristian

On 6/14/07, aemm <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

it works!!!! Thanks a lot.

another question: I want to exclude de /lib directory containing all the
jar's when I create de .war file to deploy in the server, because the
instance where I deploy my application already have a classpath containing
all the libraries requiered.

any idea? any solution?

Thanks.

http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-war-plugin/examples/adding-filtering-webresources.html