Hi,

Read the plugin's doc[1]. Extra files to be added in the EAR are
placed in src/main/application (earSourrceDirectory)

Cheers,
Stéphane

[1] http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-ear-plugin/ear-mojo.html

On 6/14/07, "A. Alonso Domínguez" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi there, I'm developing an enterprise application that should be
deployed on Glassfish. I'm using the last version of the
maven-ear-plugin but I found a problem with the packaging of the
application.

My application needs an additional file "sun-application.xml", this file
is placed at "src/main/resources/META-INF/sun-application.xml", when I
run "mvn package" everithing is alright except that this file is not
being copied to the META-INF directory inside the EAR. This is a problem
becuase without this file, Glassfish doesn't recognize the roles defined
inside my
application.

I'm currently packaging the application by hand, which it's a very
repetitive work.

Any help would be appreciated.
Alonso