Jens Hohl wrote:
I execute Changelog Plugin 2.3 which fails, anyone can tell me why ?

It seems like passed SVN  parameter are wrong ?

The first thing to try is to run the svn command, mentioned below, on the command line.

[INFO] [site:stage]

[INFO] Skipped "Maven Surefire Report" report, file "Testergebnisse
JUnit.html" already exists for the German version.

[INFO] Generate "Change Log" report.

[INFO] Generating changed sets xml to: Q:\ anproject
\target\changelog.xml

[INFO] Executing: svn --non-interactive log -v -r "{2007-05-15 09:55:10
+0000}:{2007-06-15 09:55:10 +0000}"
https://project.ip/path/trunk/anproject

[INFO] Working directory: Q:\ anproject \src\main\java

[ERROR] Provider message:

[ERROR] The svn command failed.

--
Dennis Lundberg