Hi,

maybe it's not the best way to use the recommended copy-maven-plugin. Although it does its job (and yes I wrote it) there are plugins out there which have better capabilities.

You might want to check out the wagon-maven-plugin from the MyFaces project:

   <groupId>org.apache.myfaces.maven</groupId>
   <artifactId>wagon-maven-plugin</artifactId>
   <version>1.0.5</version>

This plugin uses wagon. So copying to remote destinations (scp, webdav, etc..) should be no problem.

The only drawback is, that it's not very convenient. Currently it's not possible to copy more than one file. Wildcards are not supported either.

Source code is available and I am sure patches are welcome. So give it a try.

However, the copy-maven-plugin works on local filesystems but is not maintained anymore.

        Ralf