Danny Hurlburt on 14/06/07 18:18, wrote:
Hello,

I am having a problem with the javadoc plugin converting my package.html to
package-summary.html. When it finds a package.html, the plugin simply put
the word "and" in for the package description.

Has anyone else had the same problem and was able to fix this?

Can anyone offer any incite to this problem?

Hi Dan,

I just posted a similar problem myself but I think yours sounds like it might be easily resolved - did you follow the javadoc instructions for the package.html? For instance, there has to be a starting <body> tag and an ending </body> too.

Regards
Adam