On 6/19/07, Graham Leggett <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

After checking out the maven-2.0.6 tag, I have run "mvn install" to run
through the build. The build ran through to completion, but I cannot find
the assembly that is used to create the binary distribution.

Does anyone know what the steps are to complete the build?

http://maven.apache.org/guides/development/guide-building-m2.html

Try:
  cd maven-core
  mvn assembly:assembly

I think it's different on trunk and the branch now, but see if that
works for the 2.0.6 tag, I can't remember when things changed.

--
Wendy