Hi,

I try to use weblogic-maven-plugin, but got error as "no protocol: and"
error with deploy, stop, start. I searched the user list archive,
someone had this problem before. But the solution worked for him does
not work for me. Any one can help?

This is the topic that I found:

http://archive.mojo.codehaus.org/user/db1148510702142100l27a2f7e5paba5e7
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Thank you,

Baoli

The information contained in this e-mail message and any
attachments may be privileged and confidential. If the reader of
this message is not the intended recipient or an agent
responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, you are
hereby notified that any review, dissemination, distribution or
received this communication in error, please notify the sender
immediately by replying to this e-mail and delete the message and
any attachments from your computer.