Thanks for the reply, but that didn't make any difference..

2007/6/22, Jörg Schaible <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

Hi,

for some unknown reason, Maven sometimes damages its files in your local
repo. We had also sometimes that suddenly the compiler plugin was no longer
available. In such a case simply remove the plugin from your local repo and
build again. A proper version will then be installed again.

- Jörg