That's the intended behaviour as far as I know. If you have something that is active all the time it should'nt be in a profile.

-Tim

Julien Stern schrieb:
I saw in the Maven source code that the following behavior
was taking place:

a <activeByDefault> profile becomes inactive as soon as an
other profile from the same POM gets activated.

Is that a bug or a feature?
If it is a bug, the patch is a one liner and I can file a JIRA
issue.

--
Julien