What do you have behing "Error while deploying application
'continuum-plexus-application-1.0.3"?

What is your OS? If it's windows, what is the installation directory?

Emmanuel

fabchap a écrit :
Hi,

i've early try to use continuum (1.0.3) with maven.
After downloading and unzip continuum source, I try to run it with
bin/win32/run.bat.

The script terminated with [INFO] The application server has started. on
console.
But I can't access to the application (http://localhost:8080/continuum).
On console output I can see many error and warning, i think most valuable
are :

| [INFO] Deploying application 'continuum'.
   | [INFO] Adding HTTP listener on *:8080
   | 13:41:22.221 WARN!! Failed to start: [EMAIL PROTECTED]:8080
   | Error while deploying application 'continuum-plexus-application-1.0.3

I've try to change application port in application.xml and close my
firewall. But no effect...

Anybody have an idea to help me?

Thanks by advance.

Fabrice.