Try just : deploy  (not deploy:deploy)

-----Message d'origine-----
De : Aaron Morand [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Envoyé : vendredi 22 juin 2007 18:32
À : Maven Users List
Objet : Re: site:deploy works deploy:deploy hangs

Hi all,

I'm was getting the same problem.

Nathan, did you get a fix for this problem?

I found that the CI I'm using (Bamboo) wasn't displaying that I was actually
being prompted for a password.  I didn't discover this until I tried running
the it directly from the commandline.

I had previously setup a private key for deploying to my repository, but for
some reason when I try and specify username/password and/or
privateKey/passphrase under <server> in my settings.xml file maven still wants
to prompt me for a password to deploy.

When I removed all references to username/password and/or privateKey/passphrase
it works fine.

I left id, filePermissions and directoryPermissions there so I can make use of
them and everything still works fine.

I hope someone finds this useful.

Cheers,

Aaron

Nathan Coast wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> trying to understand what I might be doing wrong, AFAICT the site and
> repo settings are the same. I have also checked the file permissions on
> /spool/grimis/synergy/development/...   site:deploy works but
> deploy:deploy (executed as part of release:perform) hangs.
>
> [INFO] [site:deploy]
> scp://longmdappu4.uk.db.com/spool/grimis/synergy/development/projects/
> GMRiskCrypto
> - Session: Opened
> Executing command: mkdir -p
> /spool/grimis/synergy/development/projects/GMRiskCrypto/.
> Executing command: mkdir -p
> /spool/grimis/synergy/development/projects/GMRiskCrypto/.
>
> executing as part of release:perform
> [INFO] [deploy:deploy]
> altDeploymentRepository = null
> *hangs here*
>
> Configs are the same in pom.xml and settings.xml
>
> pom
>
>   <distributionManagement>
>     <site>
>       <id>gmris.dev.docs</id>
>
> <url>scp://longmdappu4.uk.db.com/spool/grimis/synergy/development/projects/${pom.artifactId}</url>
>     </site>
>     <repository>
>       <id>grimis.dev.repo</id>
>
> <url>scp://longmdappu4.uk.db.com/spool/grimis/synergy/development/maven</url>
>     </repository>
>   </distributionManagement>
>
> settings
>
>     <server>
>       <username>XXXXX</username>
>       <password>XXXXX</password>
>       <id>gmris.dev.docs</id>
>     </server>
>     <server>
>       <username>XXXXX</username>
>       <password>XXXXX</password>
>       <id>gmris.dev.repo</id>
>     </server>
>

> ---

> you are not the intended recipient (or have received this e-mail in
> error) please notify the sender immediately and destroy this e-mail.
> Any unauthorized copying, disclosure or distribution of the material
> in this e-mail is strictly forbidden.

This e-mail, any attachments and the information contained therein ("this
message") are confidential and intended solely for the use of the addressee(s).
If you have received this message in error please send it back to the sender
and delete it. Unauthorized publication, use, dissemination or disclosure of
this message, either in whole or in part is strictly prohibited.
Ce message électronique et tous les fichiers joints ainsi que  les informations
contenues dans ce message ( ci après "le message" ), sont confidentiels et
destinés exclusivement à l'usage de la  personne à laquelle ils sont adressés.
Si vous avez reçu ce message par erreur, merci  de le renvoyer à son émetteur
et de le détruire. Toutes diffusion, publication, totale ou partielle ou
divulgation sous quelque forme que se soit non expressément autorisées de ce
message, sont interdites.