On 6/23/07, Manos Batsis <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

This should be a "google it" thing, but that didn't work for me. Can
someone point to a resource that will help me get started?

Ask a specific question and I'm sure you'll get some advice.  Your
subject combines two things-- unit testing Struts 1.3 apps, and unit
testing with Maven 2.

It doesn't look like StrutsTestCase has been updated for 1.3 (though
that doesn't necessarily mean it won't work... I haven't tried it.)
http://strutstestcase.sourceforge.net/

--
Wendy