Hi,

I have a project set up in the classic form

Parent

----child1
----child2
----child3

When I run mvn eclipse:eclipse at the parent level then the dependancies to
the children project are created correctly as eclipse project dependancies.

However I also have another project called Infrastructure which does not sit
within the Parent project. Currently my child projects have a binary
dependancy on the infrastructure jar and I would like to replace that with
dependancy on the Infrastructure eclipse project which also sits in my
eclipse workspace.

Is there a way of doing this *without* moving Infrastructure into the Parent
project? I know in M1 you could just define a property on the dependancy to
say it was a eclipse project dependancy. Anything in M2 which is similar.

Thanks,

Sufyan