I think the following solution should work for you.

Here are two example profiles

<profile>
           <id>env-qa</id>
           <activation>
               <property>
                   <name>env</name>
                   <value>qa</value>
               </property>
           </activation>
           <properties>
               <env>qa</env>
           </properties>
       </profile>

       <profile>
           <id>env-prod</id>
           <activation>
               <property>
                   <name>env</name>
                   <value>prod</value>
               </property>
           </activation>
           <properties>
               <env>prod</env>
           </properties>
       </profile>

and here are my resouces

       <resources>
           <resource>
           </resource>
           <resource>
               <directory>src/main/resources-${env}</directory>
           </resource>
       </resources>

and your directory structure would look like....

/src/main
             /resources
             /resources-qa
             /resources-prod

place any env specific files in the qa or prod directories

then build via profile

  mvn package -p env-prod

or by env var

  mvn package -Denv=prod

Hope this helps

Nathan

On 6/28/07, Manos Batsis <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

AFAIK this can only be done with the antrun plugin.

http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-resources-plugin/examples/include-exclude.html