Zeltner Martin wrote:

> I can't find any doc how to declare the "doxia-module-twiki" in my pom
> that "mvn site" will render my twiki files in "src/site/twiki" to
> "target/site".

If anyone else is interested, I think something has changed here.  I just
tried it this morning and it worked (yesterday it didn't, but that could be
owing to my own incompetence).

Here's the magic incantation (not an extension, but a dependency):

<build>
        <plugins>
                <plugin>
                        <dependencies>
                                <dependency>

<groupId>org.apache.maven.doxia</groupId>

<artifactId>doxia-module-twiki</artifactId>
                                        <version>1.0-alpha-9-SNAPSHOT</version>
                                </dependency>
                        </dependencies>
                </plugin>
        </plugins>
</build>

It doesn't work with site:run as far as I can tell which is a shame, but it
looks pretty good as it is.