<pluginManagement>
 <plugins>
   <plugin>
     <artifactId>maven-project-info-reports-plugin</artifactId>
     <version>2.0.1</version>
   </plugin>
 </plugins>
</pluginManagement>

should do the trick.

On 02/07/07, Dave Syer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

 Thanks for the quick reply.

Brett Porter wrote:

> Are you particularly using the snapshot of the project reports? If
> not, you may want to pin to the last release. Regardless, it is due
> for a release like a number of plugins...

No, but I am using a snapshot version of doxia.  If you tell me how to pin
the project reports I will gladly do it.  Can I add a simple dependency to
the site plugin?