Hi Steven,

About site :
http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-site-plugin/usage.html

About dependencies :
http://maven.apache.org/guides/introduction/introduction-to-dependency-mechanism.html

- Yann

On 7/2/07, Steven R Brandt < [EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi, I'm new to Maven and have just built the "Hello, World" program and
deployed it (mvn deploy). I also built the site (mvn site).

I tried the site-deploy option (mvn site-deploy), but got the message
"Missing site information in the distribution management element in the
project.." Not sure what's missing or how I find out.

I'm also wondering how I can configure other projects to use the code I
just deployed. I'm guessing it goes into dependencies somehow, but I'm
having trouble finding it in the docs.

Thx
Steve