It would be better if I can explain my problem then you can suggest me some
solution

Currently I have one project which has around 30+sub projects (Which I can
say modules)
Each sub project has its own ear which contains 1 war module and 1 ejb
module.

There are some common libraries also which are shared accros the projects.

In development env we copy this library at local location and use them from
JBuilder.

In production env, many ears are deployed (this project as well as other
projects) and all common libraries are in server lib folder.

now I want to build one sub project using maven. and I need to refer all
common libraries just for compilations (as we never include common library
in EAR)

To use maven I need to define dependancy and needs to copy common library in
repo.

I wants to copy all jars in one folder of repo and trying to use it but with
Maven 2.0 it seems to be not possible.

If you have any alternate way then please let me know