Sorry. Not intended for the list. Apologies.

-----Original Message-----
From: Bryan Loofbourrow [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, July 04, 2007 2:43 PM
To: *Qpass - Content Catalog Discussion
Cc: Maven Users List
Subject: FW: Using Maven with Eclipse well: mvn eclipse:eclipse and nested
projects

An interesting message on the Maven User's list, especially for those
(Daryoush!) who have expressed frustration about the inability to
mass-perforce-enable all those Eclipse projects that you get when using
mvn eclipse:eclipse. I'm not sure I understand completely where he's
coming from, but basically it seems like a way to maintain an RRmodules
Eclipse project, for the purpose of SCM, and also a bunch of
subprojects, for mvn eclipse:eclipse. I'm not positive that this mixture
of things will cause Perforce to always check things out automatically
if the RRmodules project is Perforce-enabled and the others are not, but
it seems worth a try, because it seems to be working for this guy, and I
doubt he'd be so enthusiastic if that part didn't work. The downside,
which I have discovered myself by accident, is that with this setup you
can no longer mass-import Eclipse projects at the RRmodules level, but
instead have to do your importing iteratively, one level down. Not a big
deal for ongoing updates, but somewhat of a pain the very first time.

Happy 4th! Especially to Balazs, who's actually working today,
presumably because his East European upbringing didn't instill an
irresistable compulsion to grill something outdoors on this special day.

-- Bryan