I'm trying to generate classes for a wsdl using the xfire-maven-plugin but
I'm running into trouble.  I need to get my log4j.xml onto the plugins
classpath so that I can see it's logging output, but it won't pick it up
like I would have expected from the src/main/resources directory.  Is there
a way to get the plugin to see the log4j.xml in the src/main/resources
directory?  Or if it should do this, is there a way to confirm what I'm
doing wrong?  my  other log4j settings appear to work as expected in my
tests so I'm doubting it's a config issue.

Thanks!

Ryan