That should work for you, but it doesn't work for me.  My other projects
aren't modules of a parent project.  The just inherit the pom to standardize
things.

On 7/10/07, ossi petz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

well after reading along in the docs:

http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-checkstyle-plugin/examples/multi-module-config.html

kinda solves this issue :)

(havent tested it yet but it looks good)