OK let's get a little more explicit...

What are you currently getting out of Maven?
What do you want to get out of Maven?
What have you tried which did not work as you required?

The final "work-around" is simply to write your own static Manifest
file and tell Maven where it is, and it will use it instead of
generating one itself. But this is a last-resort kind of thing,
usually.

Wayne

On 7/10/07, Dave Levitt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Folks stuck using ATG Dynamo need to customize manifest contents, as
ATG stores 'module' configuration and dependency information there.

http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-jar-plugin/examples/manifest-customization.html

http://maven.apache.org/ref/current/maven-archiver/apidocs/org/apache/maven/archiver/MavenArchiveConfiguration.html

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/maven/components/trunk/maven-archiver/src/main/java/org/apache/maven/archiver/ManifestConfiguration.java