I can add l the superpom ,(if the <parent> and <modules> tags are defined),
and all the projects appear in a continuum ProjectGroup, but  builds doesn't
work, because cant find parent..... is possible, that using maven +
subversion, the artifactId's of each pom may have the same name as  the
directory where is placed??,  in this case, if the poms and directories have
the same name,i can't do  different directories with the same name :(
because  i will have problems with dependences..

Having this structure:

Subversion repository    http://localhost/repo:

 repo

   |-----pom.xml   //SuperPom that manage dependencies

   |-----projectA
   |-----projectB
   |             |-----pom.xml
   |             |-----Trunk
   |                      |-------pom.xml

 projectA have dependency -> projectB
 projectB have dependency -> projectA

may  repo/pom.xml  have  "repo" in "artifactId"?
the how can do dependency,between repo/projectA/trunk and
repo/projectB/trunk ??

Thanks a lot for the help, I don't know how to do releases from continuum
for this projects.