Hi,

sourceDirs is a readonly param so you cannot use jxr to include
generated-sources dir.
Samething for test-jxr goal.

Please open an issue.

Cheers,

Vincent

2007/7/11, Mick Knutson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
I just added this to my project and have only 1 issue. My generated-sources
does not get included....

            <plugin>
                <artifactId>maven-jxr-plugin</artifactId>

                <reportSets>
                    <reportSet>
                        <id>com</id>
                        <configuration>
                            <includes>
                                <include>org/**/*.java</include>
                                <include>com/**/*.java</include>
                            </includes>
                            <excludes>

<exclude>com/company/test/**/*.java</exclude>
                            </excludes>
                        </configuration>
                        <reports>
                            <report>jxr</report>