As you know, when I compile a code which is written in C, so .C file, through
maven,  there are two output files(.lib and .obj) generated in the target
folder.

Since I thought it would be very nice if i could generate .a file when I
compiled in the same way, automatically through the compilation, I tried to
change some code from the source code that you developed, for few days, but
I could not really do this due to the my limitation.

I hope you may help me on this, or give me some idea to solve this question.
I have not find which line or part of the source code is deeply related to
the question I have.

I currently using maven 2.0.6.

I emailed this to the Developers

"
did you take a look at integration test case under src/it.

There should be a case where I create a static libbrary   ( ie .a file)

"

" There is other static lib example in linkage examples"

However, I still do not get what file and which part are the closely related
to the problem.

It would be awesome if you may give me a hand on this.

Thanks

Kenneth