hallo

have you configured the modules in your parent pom? (<modules> section)
if so the generation of the site at the parent pom location should do the job

regards
op

Sylvain Mazaleyrat schrieb:
It's work fine when you have just one module.

When I do :

$ mvn site
$ mvn site:deploy

I have several directories :

myproject-parent/$VERSION/MySite
myproject-webapp/$VERSION/MySite
myproject-core/$VERSION/MySite

I just want to have : myproject/$PARENT-VERSION/MyparentSite/webbappSite etc

Tanks for your help