I have no experience with this checkstyle module, but maybe you can pinpoint the problem.

Does it work with the 2.1 plugin?
Does it work, when you put the right file in the checkstyle file instead of checkstyle.header.file? Does the checkstyle configuration work with checkclipse or the checkstyle program itself?

I guess you're on your own. ;) Keep us updated.

Hth,

Nick S.

Rémy Sanlaville wrote:
Hi Nick,

Have you added the right rule in your checkstylexml? See [1]
You have right, I was missing that.
So I add in my checkstyle.xml file :
       <module name="RegexpHeader">
<property name="headerFile" value="${checkstyle.header.file}"/>
       </module>

But unfortunately it's still not working (no errors).

I also try to add (as for myfaces project [1]) :
       <!-- Checks for Headers                              -->
       <!-- See http://checkstyle.sf.net/config_header.html -->
       <module name="Header">
<property name="headerFile" value="${checkstyle.header.file}"/>
       </module>

But it's not working also.
It seems that I am missing something else.

Rémy

[1]
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/myfaces/maven/branches/1_0_5/build-tools/src/main/resources/config/myfaces-checks.xml