On 7/18/07, John Coleman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I started looking at the resources phase, but the existing one just
seems to put resources into the classes directory, and is evidently
aimed at properties files and such.

Obviously you did look at the resources *plugin* as opposed to the
resources *phase*, where you can execute your own plugin.

--
"Besides, manipulating elections is under penalty of law, resulting in
a preventative effect against manipulating elections.

The german government justifying the use of electronic voting machines
and obviously  believing that we don't need a police, because all
illegal actions are forbidden.

http://dip.bundestag.de/btd/16/051/1605194.pdf