On Wed, 2007-07-18 at 14:48 +0200, Wei Chen wrote:
> Yes, I am behind the proxy of our company. I've seen the link you sent me.
> And I configured the <proxies/> as follow but I get the same error.
>
>     <proxy>
>       <id>optional</id>
>       <active>true</active>
>       <protocol>http</protocol>
>       <username></username>
>       <password></password>
>       <host>mycompany's proxy-ip</host>
>       <port>8080</port>
>       <nonProxyHosts>localhost|127.0.0.1</nonProxyHosts>
>     </proxy>

Hmm, don't know if this helps, but if your proxy does not need
username/password try to leave out these tags completely.

Sometimes, maven leaves some broken meta info files in its local
repository when an attempt to reach a remote repository fails. In such
cases it helps to wipe out the local repository.

> Besides, I set the properties in the build.properties as follow:
> maven.repo.remote=http://repo1.maven.org/maven2,http://team.andromda.org/maven
>
> I think it should be correct, right?

build.properties are only used in Maven 1. So you don't need this.