My company repo is *not* a mirror :|
So if I left it specified as a mirror in settings.xml, I am no more
able to download from official repo!
So is not possible to let it.

I think, most of your problem is here.
If you specify in the setting.xml a mirror of central to your corporate
maven 2 proxy
this don't mean that you have a mirror of the maven 2 repository. I think
the term
mirror is confusing. Normally, if you have a corporate maven 2 proxy, it is
working like a 2nd cache

mvn ...  ----> Local Repository (1rst cache) ----> Proxy Maven 2 (2nd
cache) ---> Maven 2 repository

It seems that it is not the case for you and I am not sure to understand why
?
It would be easier if it will be the case.

I think that in your parent pom you define some repositories which are
used
> to found your dependencies. But for the parent pom you need to specify
where
> to found it.

in both parent pom and project pom I define my company repo as
distribution server and as repository:

        <distributionManagement>
                <repository>
                        <id>sourcesense</id>
                        <url>dav:
https://dev.sourcesense.com/repos/dev/maven2</url>
                </repository>
        </distributionManagement>

        <repositories>
                <repository>
                        <id>sourcesense</id>
                        <url>dav:
https://dev.sourcesense.com/repos/dev/maven2</url>
                </repository>
        </repositories>

Maybe a issue related to dav?

I don't kow if you can use the webdav protocol for a repository.
Can't you use an http adresse ? like <url>
https://dev.sourcesense.com/repos/dev/maven2</url>

Rémy