Hi, Wayne,

Yes, there is: I'm not in position to suggest that. They seem to want having it isolated. They only mirror the open source packages they require for their product, as example FOP and some apache commons. They don't want the developers to add uncontrolled software. I'm just an external, and I'm just trying to get around that because I have a problem after upgrading to Maven 2.0.7 (see earlier post today '(2.0.7) LinkageError: Class org/xml/sax/XMLReader violates loader constraints')

Ciao!
Kai

Wayne Fay schrieb:
This is an unnecessarily complex setup. I would suggest consolidating
things to a single mirror, ideally by simply setting up the existing
"local central repo mirror" to proxy to the "real" Central.

Is there a reason you can't set this up?

Wayne