Hi I am hoping somebody can help me understand how manifests are
created by the ejb plugin as I am having a strange proble. I have two
ejbs in my build. Both have a dependency to another jar which has a
jar with hibernate mappings in it. The jar with the hibernate mappings
appears in the manifest of one of the ejbs but not the other. The
dependency list and the ejb plugin is configured identically in the
pom.xml of both ejbs....does anyone have an idea as to why this might
be happening.

Larry