Hi Brian,
Do I understand you right that you want to define two property files. One for src/test/resources and one for src/main/resources? If so I would try using the maven-antrun-plugin and the ant replace task.

Cheers, michael

Lalor, Brian wrote:
Good morning, all.  I've been Googling for a while this morning and I'm not
having any luck finding a solution to this problem...

I'm trying to set up property filtering for resources under src/test/resources.  I want the
properties defined in src/test/filters/whatever.properties to only be applied to my test
resources.  Unfortunately, the pom.xml only allows a single <filters /> element which
applies to all filtered resources, whether or not they're specified in <resources /> or
<testResources />.  Looking at the plugin.xml for the maven-resources-plugin, it would
appear that I can get around the pom limitation by defining a List of filters specifically for
the testResources goal.  Unfortunately, I don't know how to go about doing that.  After some
discussion on the list yesterday, I'm afraid this may be broken, but I'm hoping that's not the
case. :-)

Can someone shed some light?

Thanks,
Brian

--
Brian Lalor
Fidelity Life Insurance Company (FILI) - Systems & Technology

--
Michael Meyer | [EMAIL PROTECTED]
phone +41-44-247 79 12 | fax +41-44-247 70 75