To: "Maven Users List" <users@maven.apache.org>
Sent: Sunday, July 22, 2007 3:44 PM
Subject: Re: Maven plugin eclipse question

no.  And you may as well manually create the project files using eclipse
itself.

Just curious, why dont you want the dependencies?

On 7/22/07, Dmitry <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Maven plugin eclipse question

When we execute mvn eclipse :eclipse , it generate .classpath that contain
variable named M2_REPO with all dependecnise declared in th pom file.

So it is possible to deactivate this behaviour ? ie : I don't want the
plugin eclipse to generate to me the dependencies in .classpath ??

thanks,

Dmitry

www.ejinz.com

Search Find Everything Technology