On 7/22/07, jp4 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I was wondering if there is an easy way to skip javadoc generation while
invoking

mvn clean deploy site site:deploy

mvn clean deploy site-deploy

(Unrelated to your question, but this will do more or less the same
thing-- site-deploy is the last phase in the 'site' lifecycle.)

I have a project with a tremendous amount of javadoc.  Generation of site
docs takes forever, I want the other reports, but javadoc isn't cruical.

Remove the javadoc plugin from the <reporting> section?

--
Wendy