My application is a jar file and when I run mvn package it generates my jar ok.

But I need to distribute my app with all the related jar dependencies so I wonder how could I do it with maven2..

Actually, I did an ant task that at package cycle copy my project depdenciens from mvnrepository to a lib folder inside target folder. It works well but force me to make the list of files to be copied by hand. I want to see maven doing this job automatically...

Is this posible ?

thanks in advance, Dmitry

www.ejinz.com Search Engine Revolution

news, categories, country