My bad.  I didn't realize that a predictable classpath order vs. random
classpath order would shake the Maven project to the core of its very being
and betray the very objectives it has set out to achieve.

But on a more serious note, I've been using Maven for years and don't plan
to stop anytime soon.  I'm in the process of moving ESPN to using Maven and
I'm encountering issues like these which I'll need to work through.  Answers
like yours are condescending and unhelpful for people looking for help
instead of ridicule.  Wayne, ya gotta lighten up a little, please?